Monday, August 13, 2012

NippleCharms - Because My Boobs TITS

                                                 DOWNLOAD


Somehow, like I manage to find so many other things these days, I came upon NippleCharms.com on Twitter.  Not that I've ever felt my boobs needed ornamentation, I think they're pretty spectacular as is, but you know, I'm a girl and a girlie girl at that and like a magpie, I'm attracted to bling.  Give me the bling, baby.  And NippleCharms graciously gave me bling.

However, it seemed my boobs needed and occasion to be adorned. Meeting Diva, Lola, Missy and Jon at XES, a wonderful, unpretentious gay bar in Chelsea, seemed to be about as perfect an event as I was likely to come across.  The brutal summer in NYC, unless you're a fan of humidity so thick you feel as if you're breathing underwater, is highly conducive to halter dresses. And halter dresses are conducive to being braless, and being braless is perfect for nipple jewelry.

NippleCharms sent me two items; a set of delicate dangly bells andnipple bindis.  I was a little unsure of the dangly bells as they attached with a plastic loop.  The top loop allowed for too much dangling for someone with large breasts and I couldn't fasten the loops securely around my nipples.  If you have nipples that don't get pencil eraser long and hard, these loops aren't for you.  For $11, NippleCharms does offer an upgrade to a sterling silver attachies which look like they'd solve both issues for me; I'd be able to attach them securely to my nipples and they wouldn't dangle as much. 

Frankly, I'd never have thought of buying bindis for my nips, but I ended up really loving them.  They're so easy to apply, so inexpensive at $6.95 a pair, and so sparkly  that now I want them in every color. Have a look and tell me what you think.  See how happyexposing my breasts NippleCharms makes me? Okay, I admit it, that's my drunken look.  All I have to say about that is it was 2 for 1 drinks at XES and they do make some kick ass martinis.  I had three.  Wisely, Diva and I split the last 2 for 1. Awesome self-control I have when there's the likelihood of being one drink away from being on my knees in front of a toilet.  Nope, that is not the way I want to be on my knees.


Wanting to give the bells another go, I dragged Missy to the ladies room.  Apparently her nipples were better suited for the plastic loops.  We worked on the length by attaching them using the bottom loop.  Not the best solution since it left a clear plastic loop above her nipples.  I wish we'd had the ring attachies to try out.  I'm confident those would work well.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment